The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) has worked with Micro Image for over 10 years for the management of their licensing application paperwork. This includes large premise plans, application forms, police correspondence and general correspondence.
Micro Image securely transports the records weekly. Physical files are reinstated, digital files are securely uploaded, and an exception report is provided as part of a rigorous audit process.
- All files are barcoded and registered for transport.
- Records are digitised with full OCR, classified and sorted.
- Custom scanning rules by document type are applied.
- Large premise plans are scanned and inserted into each record.
- All records are quality checked to ensure files are complete.